Explore the art of wild salmon and trout natural breeding in the Oder streams. You can see last of wild species of the largest Atlantic Salmon and native Sea Trout in their natural habitats. And get knowledge how to protect them from poaching and anthropogenic influence.
Arrival and transfer to accommodation in the villages located in the Oder Delta where you will meet your English speaking guide. You will hear a brief presentation about salmon and trout life cycle by your experienced guide. After dinner you will receive and discuss programme of the following days.
After early breakfast you will be transfer to Gowienica river area or Ina river for salmon and sea trout watching trip. You will explore the photo traps and observe the sea trouts and salmon; it will be remarkable opportunity for making picture or video spawning of the fish. After a break for lunch you will discover the Oder Delta with your guide looking around for different mammals and birds such as wolf, moose, wild boar, red and roe deer, European beaver, otter, white-tailed eagle – 2-3 hour tour of the Odra Delta by 4×4 and walking. Dinner and overnight stay at the scheduled place. The Safaris also available different options of the trips time or day.
Return to the airport (Berlin or Szczecin – Goleniów) or to the bus/train station possible stops to observe interesting landscapes and watching mammals and birds on your own.
- It is possible to organize a pickup service from Berlin or Szczecin (Goleniów) Airport at additional cost.
- Depending on availability the accommodation will be arranged in rural family guesthouse, small hotel or pension in single or double room.
- A full board with Polish regional specialties will be provided.
- The price is 330 EUR per individual person;
- Special offer!!! Each additional person only 190 EUR – accommodation in the double room
- The price includes the programme (one trip watching/photo/video salmon and sea trout, walking and 4×4 tour, one trip by walking and 4×4 around the region); two overnight stay (single or double room), meals: breakfast, packed lunch or cook out and dinner each day; daily local transportation to and from accommodation.
- The price excludes alcoholic beverages and extra meal. It does not include the travel insurance policy, luggage, equipment and medical insurance and the like.
- The trip is available for 1 to 3 participants.
Bookable: starts on 20th of October to 15th of December